- Published: Thursday, 27 November 2014 22:32
Saturday, January 10, 2015
10:00 AM SHARP!!!
Sunday, January 11, 2015
1:30 PM SHARP!!!
Kenosha Public Library - Northside Branch
1500 27th Ave.
Kenosha, WI 53140
EDUCATION YOUTH DEVELOPMENT OUTREACH
REGISTRATION & REQUIREMENT FORM
EAST COAST EXPRESS
ALL routes Convening:
Saturday, April 4, 2015 through Sunday, April 12, 2015 (Main Tour)
Please check your school’s website for your spring break dates…The main tour isn’t limited tour your schools spring break… if your school spring break recess date isn’t listed we can provide a letter of request to participate. Please contact director Alvin Owens.
All routes are subject to modification due to scheduling conflicts, weather concerns, and/or as Education Youth Devlopment Outreach deems necessary.
Our tours are sponsored by Education Youth Development Outreach and YOU! Registration has now begun. Meeting times and locations will be posted on our website's home page.Parents & Sponsors attending the College Tour meetings will be given a clear outline of expectations of our annual excursion. We review in detail our requirements and our code-of-conduct expectations.
All routes are subject to modification due to scheduling conflicts, weather concerns, and/or as Education Youth Development Outreach deems necessary. Customizing routes are now available! Please contact us directly for customizing package details.
"All grade levels are encouraged to participate”
COST: $400. To begin registration a minimum downpayment of $150 is required to reserve student participation. Thereafter, payment plans are available. Full cost of the trip of $400 will cover lodging, transportation, continental breakfast and 3 selected meals. Students are required to have spending money for extended meals.
Lodging: Select Choice Hotels
Transportation: Luxury charted buses equipped with CD, DVD players, and LCD screen TV’s, restroom, and large reclining seats.
1. 1-2 page Essay on 2015 Theme: Where I'm Going is Greater Than where I've been!
2. Student in good standing at their respective schools. Please note that Education Youth Development Outreach honors any and all School Districts Policies. Students who are not in good standing at their respective schools will become ineligible to participate on the annual excursion.
3. Minimum GPA 2.5. Anyone under 2.4 may still apply under academic probation, and monthly academic improvement plan. See director for details.
4. “Here & There”: Each participant must attend College Tour student planning meetings and activities. Meetings and activities: TBA - To be announced on www.beyondcollege.net and at each school this season. Every student will participate in local volunteer efforts throughout the school season leading up to the spring break college tour.
5. Education Youth Package: Consent, Code of Conduct, What to Bring List, Mission/Purpose Statement, One-Community Form, and Activity-Updates. Attendance and Progress reports will also be considered.
6. 1-2 letters of recommendation from a community leader. * Community leaders: Principal, Teacher, Counselors, Worship Leader, and Youth Center Directors...
REGISTERING: Download consent form please visit http://www.beyondcollege.net/. Also, please see your College Tour Representative at your respective school for updates and announcements for the "Beyond College Tour Booth" visiting your school.
Deadlines: In order for a safe and successful College Tour, deadlines will have to be met on time. Please take note of your financial obligation. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS AND/OR CASH PAYMENTS DUE TO DEADLINES!!!
DEADLINES: Specific deadlines will be discussed at Parent/Student meetings
- Payment Plans available…
- FINAL Payment by March 1, 2015
Registration Updates: Absolutely NO REFUNDS on down payments! Also, registered students who failed to keep deadlines your names will be added to the waiting list. Only paid seats will reserve your trip!
You can make payments at registration meetings, and/or schedule pickup payments with Mr. Owens. Also, the best way to keep deadlines is to pay online!!!
ONLINE PAYMENTS: Click the DONATE Button above! Please follow the prompts to make payments or donate.
Sponsors: The Education Youth Committee Wisconsin/Illinois sponsors the Annual Spring Break College Tour Program. In conjunction with local churches, schools, community centers, local businesses, and concerned Community Leaders. Other sponsors are always welcome.
Also, take time out to enjoy us on...
Twitter: @beyondcollegeMW (Midwest)